Developed by The Paul Hertz Group, PRINT® uses a combination of customized reports, humor-infused workshops and team/individual coaching to reveal the unconscious motivations that drive a person’s behavior and actions.
Instead of only describing observable behaviors or preferences (as is the case with conventional assessments), PRINT addresses the root cause of persistent issues by uncovering changes needed for sustainable improvement, growth and change.
During the last three decades, PRINT’s prescriptive approach has solved mysteries that plague organizations in hundreds of different industries.
Examples of documented PRINT impact include:
- Salvaging a multi-million dollar contract,
- Cutting recruiting costs by 50%,
- Realizing a $70 million to bottom-line profits,
- Innovation strategies increasing annual revenue by 12%,
- 100 year old company celebrating their most profitable year in history,
- Averting a 10% budget cut inside of a prominent government agency,
- 30% improvement in team engagement correlating with a 30% increase in profit,
- Increasing financial performance by 54%,
- 15% of $100,000,000 deal is saved,
- Reducing turnover and manager lost time saving companies between $2 million and $27 million annually